Huntington Corporate Partners receive special benefits for employees, executives, and clients, while helping to keep The Huntington accessible to the community at large. The Huntington is an institution steeped in long-standing tradition with a loyal family of patrons. As a Huntington Corporate Partner, your company will become a member of this singular group and gain the ability to interface with new audiences.
Levels and Benefits
Friends & Neighbors: $2,500
Explore our Corporate Partners membership levels and benefits.
Enhance your company’s reputation, visibility, and brand awareness while offering employees rewarding volunteer experiences.
Annual support from corporations, foundations, and individuals accounts for over a third of The Huntington’s annual operating budget, and provides:
• Access for thousands of K-12 students from the most underserved Title I schools in Los Angeles County
• Teacher training programs that utilize our world-class primary source collections
• Support for The Huntington’s scholars, curators, conservators, and volunteers
• Dozens of hands-on, interactive exhibits and collections that inspire children
• Education programs for all ages including workshops, demonstrations, summer camps, and special events
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of the following companies:
| || |
View a list of current Corporate Partners and the full list of benefits.
For more information email Sarah T. Basile, Foundation and Corporate Relations Director, or call (626) 405-3484.
Federal Tax ID #95-1644589
“With outstanding arts, humanities, and botanical sciences resources, The Huntington captivates and inspires our community. For over thirty years, The Huntington has been a fantastic partner in enriching the lives of our employees.”
- Jonathan Weedman, Former Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Foundation