Chinese New Year Festival
SATURDAY, FEB. 4, 2023 | 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
SUNDAY, FEB. 5, 2023 | 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Celebrate the lunar new year and welcome the Year of the Rabbit during The Huntington’s Chinese New Year Festival. This family-friendly event features lion dancers, a mask-changing artist, martial arts demonstrations, music, art and craft demonstrations, and more. Festivities take place in and around the Chinese Garden and other performance spaces.
Advance tickets and reservations required for all visitors and Members. Tickets not available onsite. Capacity is limited. All visitors must have reservations, including those who plan to redeem guest passes. Rain or shine. Masks strongly recommended in crowded settings. Programming subject to change without notice.
Questions? Please contact the Membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lion dancers by Northern Shaolim Kung Fu
- Mask changing (Bian Lian) by Wei Qi Zhong
- Martial arts performances by the Shaolin Temple Cultural Center USA
- Chinese Floral Arts Displays
- Calligraphy demonstrations by artist Tang Qingnian
- Chinese dining specials at the Red Car coffee shop, 1919 Cafe, and Jade Court Cafe
- Food trucks, including Dina’s Dumplings, The Tropic Truck, Pinch of Flavor, Ghostix, Coffee a Go Go, and Drizzle
East West Bank is the sole corporate sponsor of The Huntington’s Chinese New Year Festival. Additional funding provided by the Justin Vajna Memorial Fund for Educational Programs in the Chinese Garden.