"What Now, Part 2"
Now it's time to write questions for an interview!
- Piece of paper and something to write with or a computer/tablet
- Imagine you are a journalist who can travel back in time to interview Chan Yuen Ying. What would you want to talk about? What would you like to know about her life? Would you ask what her hardships were? Or what it was like leaving China for America?
- Write a list of questions you would like to ask her on a piece of paper or type them on a computer/tablet.
- Read your questions aloud to your friends, family, or classmates. Compare your questions with the ones they wrote. Are any the same? Which ones are different?
- This certificate of identity is more than 100 years old. What are some documents we have today that you think people will save and study 100 years from now? Why?