What is a myriorama?
Time to make your own!
- A piece of paper
- Art materials (crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, etc.)
1. Fold the paper lengthwise.
2. Fold the paper into thirds.
3. Open the paper and use scissors to cut along the folds. You now have six rectangular cards.
4. With your art materials, design six nature scenes.
5. Line up your six scenes to create your myriorama landscape. Now rearrange them to make a new landscape!
1. Do you have a favorite scene? What was it inspired by?
2. Arrange your scenes multiple times. Do you have a favorite order?
3. What's the story? Create a story based on one of your landscapes.