The first Thursday of every month is Free Day. Admission is free of charge with advance reservation. Free Day tickets are available the last Thursday of every month for admission the following week.
- Limit 5 tickets per household per year to ensure access for as many as possible. One email and one order permitted per household. All others subject to cancellation without notice.
- Member visitation is not permitted. Upper-level early entry is available to eligible Members from 8-10 a.m.
- Nonprofit groups please contact email@example.com
- School groups please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID vaccination strongly recommended.
- Masks are optional outdoors and strongly recommended indoors but not required.
- Call 626-405-2250 if you begin to feel unwell or need assistance during your visit.
Limit 5 tickets per household per year. All guests—including infants—need a ticket on Free Day. Your ticket is valid for your selected day only. Tickets are non-transferable. Arrival is required within one hour of your ticket time. Due to high demand for this event, we implement a virtual waiting room on ticket release days. Once in the waiting room, you will be assigned a random number in line and redirected to reserve tickets if your number is selected.
See Plan Your Visit for info about parking, dining, picnicking, what to see, and more.