Enjoy a stroll in the gardens at twilight. Meet your friends, enjoy dinner or a light snack and a cocktail at 1919 Cafe, stroll the breathtaking gardens at sunset, and take home a memento of your visit from the Huntington Store.
Dates, Hours, and Tickets
Advance online timed entry ticket purchase required. Free for members.
- Sat., June 11 | Sun., June 19
- Fri., July 1 | Sat., July 9 | Sat., July 23 | Sat., July 30
- Sat., Aug. 6 | Sun., Aug. 14* | Sun., Aug. 21*
- Fri., Sept. 2*
*4:30–7:30 p.m. due to the earlier sunset.
- Red Car coffee shop open until 5 p.m.
- 1919 Cafe open until 7 p.m.
- Huntington Store open until 8 p.m.
- Galleries, the Library Exhibition Hall, and the Children's Garden are closed.
- Picnicking is not permitted during Summer Strolls.
Tag your Summer Stroll pics #AtTheH