Download The Huntington Digital Guide before your visit to access:
• Info and tips for planning your visit, including orientation and wayfinding information, maps, and Huntington history
• Current exhibition highlights and special features
• Two new tours: Huntington Highlights and Behind
• Three updated tours: American Art Galleries, Garden Sculpture,
• For those without a mobile device, a limited number of app devices will be available in the Mapel Orientation Gallery on Saturdays and Sundays only
Tours coming soon: Huntington Art Gallery, Japanese Garden, and two new cross-collection tours!
1. Scan the QR code on your mobile device
2. Download the Bloomberg Connects app
3. Open The Huntington Digital Guide
For individual visitors or small groups of 10 or less. $45-$49/person, includes admission. These docent-led walking tours allow visitors an insider's look at The Huntington, with most beginning before public hours. Ninety-minute Estate Tour, Chinese Garden, or Japanese Garden tours are available. Advance ticket purchase is required. Tour descriptions and reservations
For groups of 10 or more. $34-$49/person, includes admission. One-hour Estate Tours and 90-minute Chinese Garden or Japanese Garden tours are available. Please note reservations are required at least one month in advance. Tour descriptions and reservations
Free tours of the gardens are available with general admission or membership. Tours are offered daily at 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Times vary depending on docent availability; please check in at the information cart past admissions for the day's schedule of garden tours. Free tours may not be reserved in advance. Tours not available on Tuesdays and Free Days.
American Art Spotlight Conversations
Take a 15-minute deep dive into a single work of art with a docent in the American Galleries. Offered daily at noon and 1 p.m. plus Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Meet in the Erburu entrance to the galleries across from the Conservatory. Offered free with general admission or membership. Times vary depending on docent availability.
The Huntington offers both guided and self-guided (teacher-led) school tours for K-12. Guided school tours are provided from 10–11:30 a.m. and led by volunteer docents who guide students in interactive explorations of the collections. Teacher-led school tours are welcome during regular public hours.
Explore the gardens before your visit, or while you're here! Botanical Collections Tours
Whether you're visiting for an hour, with kids, or for some peace and quiet, there is a Takeaway Tour for every kind of visitor! Takeaway Tours