Flower Arranging: Holiday Table Wreaths
Join Flower Duet for their final flower arranging class of 2023! In this hands-on flower arranging workshop inspired by The Huntington’s Herb Garden, participants will learn how to make a long-lasting table wreath featuring evergreens, berries, and fresh herbs.
- All supplies and materials are included.
- Registration includes free admission to The Huntington after the class.
- The workshop will be held indoors; masks are recommended but not required.
Day of program:
- Please bring registration confirmation with you.
- Check in with Education staff at 9:30 a.m. near the Admissions windows.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Joy Yamahata at 626-405-3457.